#ZeroLitter @American HS Fight BottleTrash
American H.S. EarthTeam interns have been hard at work addressing the #1 category of trash at their school, materials associated with disposable water bottles.
- EarthTeam Interns collected over 1000 data points of litter.
- The most common source of litter was from disposable water bottles.
- Interns then surveyed 226 of their peers about the water fountain.
- Students will now present their findings to the school administration.
- With hydration stations installed, interns expect litter from water bottles to decrease dramatically.
Read More at the American High Zero Litter Blog.